Having good home insurance is one of the most important ways insurance can protect you and your family. Your home is your legacy for generations to come and keeping that insured vital. At Robert Alan Agency Inc., we know how important keeping your home safe can be. That’s why we put together these tips for homeowners in New York.
Why Get Home Insurance?
There are several reasons why you should get home insurance. Here are the top three.
- You might be legally required to. Home insurance is usually a requirement for most mortgages and during other home loans. This can also include home improvement loans. Our experts can help you determine if this is the case for you.
- There really is no better way to protect your home. All it takes is one unplanned expense to strain a family income. Home insurance can help alleviate the cost of unforeseen repairs.
- If your home is damaged and you and your family can no longer reside there, home insurance can help cover the temporary costs of finding a place to stay while your home is repaired.
What Are the Types of Home Insurance?
Home insurance comes in different types. Let’s take a look at a few coverage options.
- Dwelling Coverage - This is the main coverage people think of when they think “home insurance.” This covers your home, repairs, and other costs faced by homeowners.
- Contents Coverage - This coverage option goes to the next level and keeps your possessions safe. Our staff can help shape this plan to your unique needs.
- Liability Coverage - This is perfect for people who frequently have guests or have children. This covers the costs of medical bills and lawsuits resulting from injury in the home.
Contact Robert Alan Agency
Don’t leave your home unprotected. If you are looking to get home insurance in New York, give us a call or stop in today.
Robert Alan Agency, Inc. | Website Development by EZLynx® • Copyright © . All Rights Reserved.